The Servomotor used in the SpiderBot DualHead doesn't work at 90°C, I redesigned a new system able to work at this temperature.
Everything is mechanic, no overheat risq... the video below :
• Stainless Steel and Aluminium Structure
• Precision Linear Guides and belts resistant to 90°C continuously
• Build Volume 250mm diameter x 200mm height.
• Resolution: Z = 1.4μm, 4.7μm ~ XY.
• Printing material : ABS, HIPS (PLA and other printables material possible)
• Filament dia 1.75mm
• Travel speed > 300mm / sec.
• Tilting Dual Head with mechanical operation.
• Cooled filament feed tube.
• Dual Extrusion head “Bowden” type cooled by forced air.
• Print head temperature: Adjustable up to 360°C (independent on each head and controlled by thermocouples 1000°C)
• Simplified maintenance : Interchangeable print heads in less than 10 minutes.
• 2 Dual-Drive Extruders with all-metal gears and guides.
• Delta Robot with exclusive Three Spheres System, doped Neodymium magnets resistant to 150°C continuously.
• Heated and regulated Printing Chamber (adjustable between 30 and 90°C).
• Internal ventilation by high-speed air blades.
• Isolated Printing Chamber with double glazing.
• Bed and Machine Auto calibration at each print start.
• Security system and stop machine in case of problem.
• Filament end control.
• Heated PEI Bed : up to 140°C.
• Use of any standard ABS and HIPS filament dia 1.75mm (Spools Maxi diameter : 240mm, Max height : 120mm).
• Electronic :
- 32-bit Motherboard
- 1/128 Stepper drivers
- Removable Graphics Screen
- Autonomous printing
- Ethernet Network connection.
- Connectors : USB or RJ45
• 2 operating modes:
• "User": Gcode File Upload , Movement control, Printing
• "Administrator" Printing and total control with access to the EEPROM settings, machine configuration...
• Slicer: KISSlicer and/or Simplify3D