Spool of ABS 1.75mm - White
The size of the spool has been adapted for improved fit on the top of a SpiderBot.
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) is an oil based filament and has a higher melting point than PLA. ABS will be used in a lot of products in our daily life. Most of all plastic boxes and toys are made of it. ABS warps more than PLA.
- Diameter : 1.75mm
- Spool Size
- Diameter 160mm x height 90mm|
- Hole in the spool Dia 31mm
- Temperature settings
- Nozzle temperature : 230°C - 240°C
- Heated bed temperature: 80-105°C
- Glass transition temperature : 95°C - 105°C
- Melting temperature: 200 °C
ABS is opaque and not translucent. Please notice that you can print ABS only in well ventilated work areas. The fumes of ABS are not healthy.
ABS (acrilonitrile butadiene styrene in full) is a widely used, oil-based polymer. For example the well-known Lego blocks are made from ABS as well as many car parts.
The reason for many applications are the mechanical properties of ABS; tough and strong.