Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your support policy? What happens if I have a problem with one of the parts?
If you build the printer following the assembly manual and get problem with a part or if you discover a wrong part, there are 2 possibilities:
- The part is an expensive part that we buy (eg. a geared motor, motherboard...).
- We ask you to send back the original part, then we send you a replacement part.
- The part is a part that we manufacture or a low priced part.
- You take photos of the problem and send them to us by email.
- We analyse the photos (to check the default and avoid sending the wrong replacement part).
- If there really is a problem, we will send a new part free of charge the same day, so there’s no need to send the part back.