Delta technology offers component optimization. The three axis, carriages and mobile arm assemblies are strictly identical and interchangeable.
Design simplicity and simplified maintenance.
- The guide rails form the structure.
- All static parts are made from high-precision laser machined aluminium.
- Functionality is completely integrated into the aluminium components (sensor supports, pulley supports …).
- The structure of the printer is composed of just 6 parts.
- High resistance polycarbonate covers.
Component optimization has allowed cost reductions and offers the opportunity of using the highest quality components available on the market (Igus industrial standard guide mechanisms, Megatronics motherboard, carbon fiber arms, laser cut aluminium chassis, magnets & spheres...) while proposing a competitive sales price.
All motors remain in a fixed position which, in addition to considerably reducing moving masses, greatly simplifies electric cabling and maintenance.
Whenever there was a choice between several available techniques, we deliberately chose the one which ensured the greatest level of solidity and performance without seeking the ‘cheap solution’.
We could build a cheaper 3D printer, but it would not meet our standards of quality and performance.